Who is your favorite niche or independent designer?

I've ordered a Velvetine and am looking forward to it arriving :smile: They do ship internationally.

A few other designers:
- Baggu (love the leather pouches and their range of woven bags, my children use the zipper bags for clothes and craft),
- Tila March (understated, elegant, lovely to touch),
- Launer (they've sent me the swatches, solid colours and excellent customer service),
- Laurige (a pity that the website isn't more comprehensive. Well made leather bags that stand weather elements)

I don't know if Anya Hindmarch is considered independent, but I'm very happy with the quality of my Hindmarch bags.

I've ordered a Velvetine and am looking forward to it arriving :smile: They do ship internationally.

A few other designers:
- Baggu (love the leather pouches and their range of woven bags, my children use the zipper bags for clothes and craft),
- Tila March (understated, elegant, lovely to touch),
- Launer (they've sent me the swatches, solid colours and excellent customer service),
- Laurige (a pity that the website isn't more comprehensive. Well made leather bags that stand weather elements)

I don't know if Anya Hindmarch is considered independent, but I'm very happy with the quality of my Hindmarch bags.

Oh which one have you ordered? :smile:

The Neil! I wanted a small-med shoulder bag for those days when you want to only carry your wallet and phone.
NEIL_bd.jpg

Though I'm really craving the Ray or the larger bags. Do share yours, I'd love to see. :smile:

I love the Neil! I saw it IRL and it's a very nice bag!

I have a Ray (my favourite), a Trent, a Julian (all black with SH), an Ozzie (Black with GH), a Daniel wallet (black with SH) and a python Bow pouch, can you tell I like this brand?:P

I'll post pictures tonight :smile:

You can find the bags online on the website, I'm pretty sure they ship everywhere in the world. But it might be your perfect excuse to spend a few days in Paris again :P
Haha, I wish I had the time and money to go back, but that's not going to happen (not to mention there are so many places I still need to visit for the first time, but I digress)! ;)
And I saw the Velvetine website (so many pretty bags! :loveeyes:) but I don't want to deal with ordering internationally, and I'm hesitant to purchase when they don't have photos of all the color/hardware options. Have Velvetine bags been available recently on any American websites? I see that Shopbop had them for sale in the past, for instance, but not currently.

Though I'm really craving the Ray or the larger bags. Do share yours, I'd love to see. :smile:

Ok, couldn't take pictures last night but here are the bags!

1. Julian (From The Beauty and the Geek)

2. Ozzy

3. Trent

4. Daniel wallet

5. Python bow pouch (couldn't find a pic so took one with my phone, please excuse the quality!)

6. Ray (from Velvetine's blog)

Attachments

• Julian.jpg
    Julian.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 589
  • ozzy.jpg
    ozzy.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 642
  • trent.jpg
    trent.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 550
  • daniel.jpg
    daniel.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 601
  • bow.JPG
    bow.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 553
  • ray.jpg
    ray.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 548
Haha, I wish I had the time and money to go back, but that's not going to happen (not to mention there are so many places I still need to visit for the first time, but I digress)! ;)
And I saw the Velvetine website (so many pretty bags! :loveeyes:) but I don't want to deal with ordering internationally, and I'm hesitant to purchase when they don't have photos of all the color/hardware options. Have Velvetine bags been available recently on any American websites? I see that Shopbop had them for sale in the past, for instance, but not currently.

Yes, I know what you mean, it's always annoying when you want to order something and it's shipped from the other end of the world, such a pain when something goes wrong :nogood:
I'm not sure about the American websites but I've heard the brand was relatively popular in Japan...
I agree about the different options of colours / hw, I don't know why they don't put pictures of all the different options! Plus, I honestly find that the bags IRL or even on blogs look wayyy better than on Velvetine's website!