Who is the new sexiest man alive??

1. YAY a Boston Boy!! :love: and oh so cute!!

George and Brad's campaigning for Matt Damon to be crowned Sexiest Man Alive have finally paid off. Obviously we could not agree more. We know many of you don't necessarily consider him sexy but what's not to love about this amazing actor, father and friend. Here's what People had to say about Matty:

George Clooney and Brad Pitt have shamelessly campaigned for him since 2001, but this year's winner was Bourne to the title. "You've given an aging suburban dad the ego-boost of a lifetime," Damon, 37, told PEOPLE, explaining why he couldn't possibly accept the crown – which perfectly demonstrates many of the reasons we chose him in the first place: irresistible sense of humor, rock solid family man, heart-melting humility.
    *source popsugar.com
  2. Beantown stand up! :happydance:

No but seriously what is the point of having such things? I think the guy im talking to is the sexiest man alive!! lol

What makes you sexy anyway? Million dollar movies? Swiss bank accounts? cover of magazines?? LOL
  3. I still like George Clooney. I am also a big fan of Chris Noth.
  4. ^ I am with you on that Allisonfaye..

if I can quote Sex and the City:
    "Clooney's like a Chanel suit, he'll never go out of style"

hehe LOVE HIM!
  5. Clooney is definitely WAY hotter. And Johhny Depp.
  6. I :heart: Matt Damon and even if they never gave him the title he'd still be sexy in my eyes.
  7. Sexy is in the eye of the beholder. Matt never did anything for me.
  8. "You've given an aging suburban dad the ego-boost of a lifetime."

I don't find him to be as sexy as Brad Pitt or Clooney, but I like his sense of humor. :tup:
  9. Pish Posh....everyone knows that Johnny Depp is the HOTTEST man alive! YUM! lol
  10. Brad Pitt still is, in my eyes.
  11. LOOL I just went through the list in People.com....nice combination hahaha....
  12. Dylan McDermott is sooo sexy I can barely stand it, haha
  13. I have to agree that JD is really great!:heart:
  14. eh
    I think he's adorable and seems to be a total sweetheart and down to earth IRL. . . but he's not sexy at all to me :biggrin:
  15. wow, Im not from Boston, but Matt Damon is sooooo sexy!!!!!

Congrats to him!