Who is the most beautiful of them all? The SPEEDY MIRAGE of course!!

1. Here are the photos of the mirage :smile: I know another member was looking to see the inside of the purse and new keys/hardware, so here it is! The new hardware is super shiny and just so much prettier!! I've included some modelling photos of the Speedy Mirage and have also posted in the "Wear Nothing But Your LVs" thread right here (LOOK IF YOU DARE!!!): http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-reference-library/show-us-what-u-got-wear-nothing-but-187345-17.html

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Congrats!
  3. Its simply stunning.

Now aren't you GLAD you bought it, after all that wondering??
  4. Haha..you are soooo right :yes: I am SO GLAD I bought it :biggrin: no valchetta to worry about, no sag, new hardware, the degrade effect, and luxurious red suede lining!? i don't know why I was taking so long to decide!!!

5. I agree!! You are never gonna wanna let this baby go!! Enjoy it and congrats!!
  6. Yippee!! Gorgeous, gorgeous bag! So glad you posted more pics. You look fantastic with it! Can't get enough of this fabulous Speedy!!! Congratulations!! It is luxurious, isn't it??? I am in LVOE with mine too!!
  7. It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
  8. It's gorgeous and look great on you!!! I love, love, love this bag....if I could afford it, I'd get both! I have the noir and love it!
  9. Congrats, it's a beauty! If I ever see you struttin' your stuff looking all hot on the streets of Vancouver with your Mirage Speedy, I will definitely come over and congratulate you in person!
  10. yay congrats!!! very beautiful bag :smile:
  11. It's so pretty! Comgrats! :biggrin:
  12. Looks great on you ...congrats on your new bag!
  13. OMG! I just saw those pics of you in the other thread! Can you say ssssssmoking????!?!?!?! I'm inspired to do the same! Hee hee
  14. It is gorgeous!!!
  15. the pictures are gorgeous! and great modeling pics! congrats bee-licious