Who is Mizi????

1. This afternoon on the way home from lunch, I saw Asian girl with Mono Mizi. It's gorgeous, took my breath away.She just got out from a restaurant and we were in the car.
    I said " Oh..that's Mizi "[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] to DH
    DH asked " Who is Mizi ?? I laughed so hard [​IMG]and told him it's Louis...

I wished I wasn't in the car, I would for sure give her nice complement for great taste on bag. I am sure she would be very happy.

I always notice what bag people carry, not to judge or anything like that just habit.

2. IT IS A GORGEOUS bag! I got tons of compliments on mine...I only carried it for a few months but it is made so well, and its soooooo roomy! I was in the Lv store the other day and I think that the mizi and the Manhattan are made very welll..all the others are like paper thin..mind you I still bought a few, but hey its a habit.

3. That is such a cute story!!! I can see my DH saying exactly the same thing!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. :lol::lol: That happened to me with my husband, but worse. Since my name is Mitzi so he thought I was just saying my name wrong. :rolleyes:

I wonder if someone has had a Klara expierence like that :lol:

5. bagsnbags, that laughing smilie scares me! lol

6. its weird. I have NEVER seen anyone cary the Mizi in person....Atleast not that i can remember.

I have only seen it here on the forum and in the store.

I bought one a while back and still have not carried it out.

Alteast i know I'll be original whenever i finally use it :graucho:

7. I've heard the same remark from my hubby :yes:,at least it sounded better than who's Tulum :lol: .

8. I saw the fake one before at the mall, the shape is nothing like MIZI more like dizzi [​IMG].
    You should carry yours, it's like charity work to make LV lovers happy[​IMG]. I am sure some people out there will be forever grateful.

9. Valley..what about this one??[​IMG] No tongue action LOL

10. bagsnbags you are so funny!! Lucu ceritanya he he.. :lol:
    BTW I have mizi and I adore mine.:love:

11. We should start a MIZI club!!!:lol:

12. LMAO - he thought you were pronouncing your own name incorrectly!

13. What a cute story! I too, love Mizi :love:

14. Maklum lah suami lol

I remember your Mizi and speedy cherry..they are awesome !! so jealous..[​IMG]

15. so funny, cute story :p