Who is in for a Belen Echandia Stroke Me in Apple?

1. I'd like to order one of these and we need 4 or 5 people who will definitely commit. I think Id prefer a medium bag but could do a large I guess. Jackie said to let her know if we get enough people together for the order....so, any takers?

And while I'm at it, does anyone have an interest in the Indulge Me in wine? That's the other combo that Id really like

2. I'm in, if it's a large. I just now received my chocolate SM large. There's zero chance I could wear a medium. The large is almost too small for me.

I checked with Jackie too, and she said she couldn't mix sizes, so it would all have to be one size. If everyone else wants a medium, I'll bow out, but definitely count me in for a large.

OMG, the SM is such a gorgeous bag. My entire office came to a halt to play with it just now.
  3. yay! If I can't get an apple group order, I'll get it in another color...but it would be great if we can get the green :smile:
  4. I would love a stroke me in purple or fushia.
  5. More than likely I could go for a medium in apple.
  6. I think I want a large. I am still waiting to see what colors Jackie is offering the Stroke Me in this season before I absolutely commit, though I have to say that green is definitely one of my colors.
  7. Jackie emailed me this week and told me the Spring Stroke Me colors are:

[FONT=&quot]Tan, mottled gold, wine, petrol and chocolate (kind of a conker colour)[/FONT]
  8. Ok, so how does this order thing work? I would only be open to getting the large, because I am 5'8" and am afraid that the medium would be to small for me. GGA, do you mind me asking how tall you are? Is that why you think the medium is too small for you?

Ok. Anyway, let me know if there's interest in the SM Large in Apple Green. Also, do we pay up front, or just a deposit first, and how long will it take? If it take? If it takes 3 months...I might not be in for it...
  9. I think we would just all give Jackie a deposit then pay when the bags arrive. I'm not sure how long it takes, that's a good question. I would definitely want mine for spring/summer. Anyone know a time frame?
  10. I know Im being a little bit lazy here, but it would be awesome if someone posted pics of someone wearing a medium and a large within this thread. It would help with some decision-making, I think.
  11. Let me see if I can find the link....I saw some comparison pix earlier
  12. I'm 6 ft tall, so the medium is right out for me. I'd feel very, very silly, like I'm carrying around my 4 year old niece's bag.

I'm definitely in for a large apple green SM. I'll email Jackie and and see what the timing would be.
  13. Hmmm...ok now I might have to rethink this. I'm not sure that the SM would look as good in a color like Apple Green? What do you guys think? I'm thinking that color is better suited for smaller bags??? Maybe I should stick with the HM.......
  14. Page 4 has side by side pics of citychris wearing a wine large SM and petrol blue medium SM. The medium looks lots smaller than the large.