Who is buying what with the new stuff out?

I'm heading to the Flagship store tomorrow to return a bag- I am hoping nothing else comes home with me! I'm loving the new Legacy Swingpack and must have the legacy stripe pouch. That red trim wristlet is awfully cute, too. And all of those new Legacy stripe accessories. Ugh. Not feeling too confident about coming home empty handed :P

I would really really love the Miranda, but since I'm going abroad to study I'm picking up a few pratical things.

- Swingpack. Haven't decided between the Hampton's Sig Stripe is Bordeaux or the Legacy Sig in Brown.

- Sig stripe compact clutch wallet - in Brown or Bordeaux (depending on the swingpack)

- Frog Keyfob

I have the Gigi in Clay already so I just bought the punch legacy turnlock agenda today. It is gorgeous.
Other than that I am waiting for the Bleeker Collection.
If any of you girls want to see the Bleeker pilot line head on over to Macy's. I was there today and they had a rust duffle bag that was gorgeous as wel as the signture Bleeker duffle bags. There was a bleeker demi zip which was cute as well in all leather. The leather is a burnished leather not vintage - I am so happy that I won't have to babysit these bags. I love the Legacy but you can only wear it on good weather days. We have so much bad weather here in NY.

some of the legacy stripe items i missed out on when they first came out!!!!
picked up today....

legacy stripe top handle pouch, wristlet and the totally cute new legacy stripe picture framed key fob!!!!
FYI...the wristlet is now $68, instead of $58....(ouch!)

Yep--I think some of the items have one up $10.00. I think there may have been an earlier thread about this. The wristlet is still cute though, isn't it? ;)

some of the legacy stripe items i missed out on when they first came out!!!!
picked up today....

legacy stripe top handle pouch, wristlet and the totally cute new legacy stripe picture framed key fob!!!!
FYI...the wristlet is now $68, instead of $58....(ouch!)

I have the Gigi in Clay already so I just bought the punch legacy turnlock agenda today. It is gorgeous.
Other than that I am waiting for the Bleeker Collection.
If any of you girls want to see the Bleeker pilot line head on over to Macy's. I was there today and they had a rust duffle bag that was gorgeous as wel as the signture Bleeker duffle bags. There was a bleeker demi zip which was cute as well in all leather. The leather is a burnished leather not vintage - I am so happy that I won't have to babysit these bags. I love the Legacy but you can only wear it on good weather days. We have so much bad weather here in NY.

That is the EXACT reason I am selling my black Ali right now...I am TERRIFIED of being caught w/ it in the NY rain and I cannot babysit it! I am so sad to see it go, but I HAVE TO do this as I do not change bags daily due to weather conditions! :sad:

[/b][/color]

That is the EXACT reason I am selling my black Ali right now...I am TERRIFIED of being caught w/ it in the NY rain and I cannot babysit it! I am so sad to see it go, but I HAVE TO do this as I do not change bags daily due to weather conditions! :sad:

Mommyville:

The black Ali and white Ali have a finish on them and do not get damaged in the rain - they can both be worn in the rain without problems. The ones that cannot be worn in the rain are whiskey, natural, clay and brown. You did not have these so you were okay. I just got the Mandy in black for this reason. I will be able to use it daily without any issues. I think that you will like the new Bleeker Collection coming out in October - they have a flap bag and a feed bag which can be worn anytime of the year. I saw photos at my store and they are making this bag in a beautiful shade of peony pink - TDF. I am sorry that the Ali did not work out for you.

kind regards,
Liz

Ditto to what LizCordova said. My black leather Ali is my "everyday schlep around town and to work" bag. Unfortunately, we have been caught out in the rain a time or two (even the snow) and the leather has not changed in any way one bit.

Hmm, by the way it sounds, I may have to check out the Bleeker line too though.

well, I went to Coach last night and the only items that really jumped out at my were the sig wallet with red trim (the medium size one, but I also liked the small one) and the turnlock agendas in the red/pink (what color is it supposed to be?).

I'm just waiting for my Chocolate leather Carly.

I may go back and get the wallet today.

I think that you will like the new Bleeker Collection coming out in October - they have a flap bag and a feed bag which can be worn anytime of the year. I saw photos at my store and they are making this bag in a beautiful shade of peony pink - TDF. I am sorry that the Ali did not work out for you.

kind regards,
Liz

Oh, Liz!! Peony pink sounds awesome! How would you describe it? Light or dark? Mauvish or roseish? Am I making sense? I'd love a nice pink bag but the rose legacy bags were so hard to get and I didn't really like the shoulder bag all that much anyway. But one in the Bleeker Flap would be nice! I think I shall go on ban until the fall so I can save up for a Bleeker when they come out! Thanks for the info!