Who is behind atelier naff ?

Oh, and by the way, how exactly do you know that LouiseyPeasey and Rogue Escape are not the same person? Ever seen us together? Hehehe. :ninja: (Rogue is probably choking if she's reading this.)

thanks LP for the wonderful site... never thank you yet, but it's time... hehe.
Her site helped me so much when I first started gettign into bbags, and so much more... anytime i had a question i goto her site to find the answer..

anywayss... thanks LP~

Yes LP was one of the member who referred me here, I bought the bag from bluefly when they had a batch of fake, I found her website and emailed her for more information, she was so kind and told me the story and pointed me to this forum. Without her website I wouldn't have learned so much about how to tell between real/fake. Thanks LP **KISSES**!! :heart:

Not only have I saved this site in my favorites , I also printed the whole thing one night at work...took over an hour...then I poked holes in it and placed it in a bright purple file folder which I leave sit here next to my computer at home! I named it the "LP'S B Bag BIBLE" on the front with big black letters! Thank you LP...wish I could be you for a day :smile:

Not only have I saved this site in my favorites , I also printed the whole thing one night at work...took over an hour...then I poked holes in it and placed it in a bright purple file folder which I leave sit here next to my computer at home! I named it the "LP'S B Bag BIBLE" on the front with big black letters! Thank you LP...wish I could be you for a day :smile:

I have that on my TO DO list. ;)

Louisey Peasey is my new idol. Being a relative newcomer to this site, she has been kind enough to weigh in on an authentication question that I had, and she was right on the money. I asked her a follow up question, and she responded so quickly and kindly. I asked her if she had an e-mail address so that I could send her a contribution to her ateliernaff site (like lavasoft and other websites do). She said that it was not necessary at all to do that. She said that if I did want to send something, to check out Kiva.org - Loans that change lives. So, I did, and I made a contribution there. Check it out girls. For all Louisey Peasey does for us, let's do this for her! Plus this organization is so great.

In case you didn't read the first page of this link, here is some more info about "our" Louisey. As we all know, we are great at shallow obsessing, but in a gesture toward LP, everyone click on kiva.org tonight, and make someone's wish to have a business a reality. You know that she won't bring this up, but she is a big believer in this charitable endeavor. I would gladly pay $25.00, and more, for the information that she provides us for free. So, let's say thank you to her in this charitable way. :yes: I :heart: Louisey Peasey.

ITA with everyones comments.

I studied LP's site when I first started getting into Bbags. I still reference it and its in my favs at home and at work :shame:

thank you so much LP:flowers: