Who Hoo! My new baby Shih Tzu! Finally!!

acegirl

Apr 27, 2006
After months of searching & waiting for the perfect puppy to come my way, I'd like to show you my new baby! His name is Bentley & he's 9 weeks old. I will be picking him up Sunday :yahoo: I'm SO excited!! Hubby's out of town, boy won't he be surprised!

Bubbles1_TailorXBeamer.jpg

It was totally meant to be. I was already on a waiting list for an upcoming litter when tonight, I find out that Bentley was just returned to the breeder due to the owner having allergies. Even better, the breeder is 3 hours from me BUT it just so happens that they are delivering a pup to someone else in my hometown Sunday so they are just going to bring him too.

Thanks! Here's another pic..(can't you tell I'm in love!?) For not having a dog in 15 years, I can't imagine a better pup to have. He didn't have 1 accident in the house. During the day, he didn't go on the pee pad so I took him outside. He pottied every time I took him out. Last night, I didn't get up with him. When I got up this moring, he had peed & poo'd on his wee pad. No where else! He's loves his stuffed monkey we got him. Such fun~ I so wish I would have gotten 2 now!

DSC02653.jpg