Who here is a student? And which school?

1. I'll go first...

I am going go start my master's program in Marriage and Family Therapy in September at Santa Clara University.

I'm excited to learn about something I love, but scared at the same time since I don't know anyone in Santa Clara and will be living alone.

So what about you? I know there are some students on this board. Which school do you go to and what are you studying?? :yes:
  2. i am starting my first year in the fall! yahoo!!
    i am going to Queen's University (Im canadian).. it's in Kingston, Ontario.
    I am undeclared right now, but I think I am doing a major in political studies, minor in english or development studies, and i am hopefully going to law school.
  3. Wow, law school! My sister just finished her first year at Loyola Law in New Orleans. What kind of law do you want to practice?
  4. I'm going to Bryn Mawr College as an undergraduate freshman next year...

it's a women's college by the way... and Haverford College and Swarthmore College and University of Pennsylvania is right near by so it's good. :smile:
  5. I'm going to be a sophomore at UC Berkeley! I'm still thinking about what I'm going to major in.. but I think I might double major in sociology and either mass communications or political science. I'm still working on getting my gpa up so I can attend law school one day..

You're living alone and working on your masters?? Wow I have double respect for you. I'm still very much a child, I think- I don't know how I'd do with living by myself. And masters! hehe just the idea of going to law school sometimes drives me insane when I consider how much school I will have finished by then! Good luck!!!!
  6. Hi Kattiepie! We're almost neighbors! LOL. I used to visit Berkeley sometimes on the weekends when I was getting laser hair removal from the cosmetic center near the campus.

My parents are supporting my master's program... I'm only 21 and don't currently have a job, so I'm basically a big kid. :p But I'm hoping that will change soon. I want to work on campus as a teacher's assistant something like that, where the hours are pretty flexible. I am actually kinda looking forward to living alone since I've had a bunch of awful roommates during my undergrad education!:push: (I did my undergrad at SF State in Psychology).
  7. i'll be in my FINAL SEMESTER this Fall! :nuts::yahoo::happydance::party::wlae:

i graduate in December from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a B.A in Communication and Linguistics (joint major), and a minor in French :smartass:
  8. oki, I just finished my internship, and will be hopefully graduating this december.... I hopefully will be defending my dissertation sometime this sept... unfortunately, I am still considered a student... but I am in grad school already..
  9. 19. NC State Univ. located in Raleigh, NC. Sophomore in Fall '06. Working towards BS in Comp. Science and possible minor in Math.
  10. Hey all! I'm going to be a *senior*! this upcoming school year @ Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, and I'm majoring in biomedical engineering :yucky: it is a source of much pain and anguish for me :sad:
  11. Finishing up 3rd year chinese medicine and Naturopathic (doing both at the same time)
  12. florida atlantic university. pre-medical. going to be a pharmacist in a couple years! :smile:
  13. Congratulations!! What are you planning on doing after you graduate?
  14. I used to be a student - and now I'm trying to become one again, lol.

In America, I studied Biology & Secondary Education (after switching from Pre-Med) at the Univ. of MD.

Here I'm going to have a to do a 1 year prep. course at the Univ. of Applied Sciences in Coburg, Germany. And then I'll be able to study at the Univ. of Applied Sciences in Wurzburg, Germany. I want to study Business Administration and then go on to get my masters in International Business or something like that :smile:
  15. Very nice. I graduated in 2004 with a bioengineering degree at UC San Diego. I had a friend graduate in 2003 from Johns Hopkins, also biomed.