who here has....

I do and I love it!

Here she is with her little sister, the 25 and a friend, Belem PM:

Attachments

• FC Speedys and Belem PM.jpg
    FC Speedys and Belem PM.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 112
I had to have a French Company Speedy 30. I wanted my LV's upstanding on both sides. I just like this bag better than the newer ones... Now if only I could turn this bag into a Speedy 35. I just need more room...
DSC00033.jpg

kalijamilla said:
Addictedtolv- how do you like your belem pm? I'm falling for the gm and want to know if it carries well?

I was wondering that myself. I'm always drawn to the Belem in the store, but can't decide how it would work on a daily basis.

GoldenLeopardLady said:
I had to have a French Company Speedy 30. I wanted my LV's upstanding on both sides. I just like this bag better than the newer ones... Now if only I could turn this bag into a Speedy 35. I just need more room...
DSC00033.jpg

I LOVE this scarf!!!

GoldenLeopardLady said:
DSC00033.jpg

Nice scarf:flowers: and oh, :heart: the lips, lol

kalijamilla said:
Addictedtolv- how do you like your belem pm? I'm falling for the gm and want to know if it carries well?

I love my Belem PM! It is surprisingly roomy for such a small bag as it opens up fully on both sides. It is definitely a hand-held bag unless you have teeny arms. DH thinks it is the nicest style that LV ever produced. :yes:

hippiechic said:
I was wondering that myself. I'm always drawn to the Belem in the store, but can't decide how it would work on a daily basis.

I don't use mine on a daily basis. But I do use it for going out or for a special event or something. I can fit in my Coach cosmetic bag, Palm, Mono French Purse, cell phone and CC holder. I put my Mono 6-key case and car key (big block) into the outside pockets. The structure of the bag doesn't change at all whether it is empty or full. :yes: