Who have YOU seen in LV???

the only celebrity I probably saw that I recall and it wasn't the best lol, darn.

I saw ice tee and his wife coco walk into LV when I was there with my bf. They got all the attention and she was wearing a fake LV shirt and fake LV belt.

This was a garden state plaza mall, in Paramus NJ

the only celebrity I probably saw that I recall and it wasn't the best lol, darn.

I saw ice tee and his wife coco walk into LV when I was there with my bf. They got all the attention and she was wearing a fake LV shirt and fake LV belt.

LOL Money can buy you STUFF, but it can't buy you CLASS.

No way! I so posted a picture of them in the "Celebrities and LV" thread with her wearing her fakes!! lol... He's pretty cool, she's just a little out there but - as long they're ok with each other, what do I care, right? lol...

I was in the LV store once and there were 5 asian men and women and they were seriously buying for over 20,000 euros or something, trunks and everything, and one guy kept asking the others if they wanted anything else. I was STUNNED. I kinda hoped they would buy me a speedy and a manhattan while they were at it hehe but that's just my Dutch greediness I guess lol.
The reason why I'm posting it here is because when people make that kind of expenses, I always think they are celebrities, maybe they were asian celebrities..?