Who has the Soho Large Signature hobo?? (Question on size...)

1. I am just about ready to buy this bag and then noticed it says it is 8" wide. Is that correct?? Or does it have the capability/capacity to expand to 8" wide?

8" wide is a pretty 'chubby' bag...

COACH SOHO SIGNATURE LARGE HOBO This large style, in sleek Signature fabric, will suit all your fashion and function needs.
    Inside zip pocket
    Cellphone/multi-function pocket
    Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
    Zip-top closure
    Signature jacquard fabric with leather trim
    Fabric lining
    39 1/2” strap
    11 1/2” drop
    13 3/4 (L) x 9 3/4 (H) x 8 (W)

[​IMG][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]COACH SOHO SIGNATURE LARGE HOBO $298 [/FONT]
  2. I do not have that particular bag, but I do have the large soho hobo in leather. It has the potential to be that big. I can fit ALOT of stuff in there. I love the size of the large hobo. I hope you love yours too!
  3. It is really big. The new small hobos are very roomy, I can fit my mini skinny, cell phone, lipgloss, keys, glasses, and check book.
  4. Thanks for the replies! I love BIG bags, so the large hobo should be great!

I'm just hoping that 8" wide thing isn't irritating or in the way or too bulky or sticking out... :p

It's so hard for me because I can't try on bags. I live too far away from any major city to go often. :sad:
  5. I DO!:yes:
    You can fit quite a bit in there!
    I have my keys, legacy fold over wristlet, Coach sunnies case and can still fit a few more items!
  6. handbglvr - is that the one in your signature?

DOES it stick too far out from your body when you carry it? That's what I'm worried about!
  7. I have this bag and you can fit a lot of stuff in it very nicely! It is a chubby bag! :yes:
    My daughter borrows it quite a bit and she loves it!
  8. That's the one in my siggy!
    Its a prettier blue than pictured!

It doesn't stick out TOO much.

I'll try to post a pic tomorrow!

I really like it. It fits nicely on my shoulder!
  9. It doesn't stick out on me at all. It feels comfortable, not bulky!

10. That color is soooo gorgeous! :heart:
  11. Thanks everybody!!!

handbglvr - a photo would be so great! Thank you!
  12. I can't wait to see Handbglvr's pics, this is the one I am debating on too. It is not too wide at all, matter of fact it gets slouchy and kind of conforms to your body. I love the braided strap too, it helps to keep it on your shoulder. It is better than last years in my opinion. I have wanted this style for a while, but the straps are always odd to me, I think Coach got it right with the braided one though. I think I am talking myself into this more than I am helping you:wtf:
  13. Wrong-o! You are doing both! I like hearing any comments on this bag because I am SO ready to buy it! Just trying to decide on one more thing :p and I'm calling to order!