Who has the Monogram Stephen?

1. What is everyone wearing with it?

When I first bought it--it was not cold outside. So everytime I tried it on it was with summery type clothes. tank tops and jeans

Well today just for the heck of it i tried it on again and for some reason I really really loved it. I think it was my outfit.

I had a big chunky turtle-neck sweater and boots on. The bag is so subtantial in size that it went well with the look. I don't know if that makes sense but I think I like it better with fall/winter heavier clothes.

I'm babbling. But just wanted to share. I think I will be bringing mr. stephen out soon now. He's been waiting a long time :roflmfao:

If anyone with a stephen has nothing better to do with their time try it on with a summer outfit and then again with a fall/winter heavier outfit. I swear the bag looks 1000% better.

I'm not crazy......

or am I?:roflmfao:

2. :p I don't have one but you thread was cute.:flowers:

3. LOL:roflmfao:
    Thanks.:p

4. Here's the leopard Stephen with a winter outfit. I don't have it anymore, cause I exchanged it for the Adele. But I think it looks better with bulkier clothing.

S7 (2).jpg
  5. Your story is whay funny and cute... Enjoy...:yes:

6. I don't own the Stephen but I do know the feeling of falling in love all over again with a bag, it's so much fun. Almost like getting a brand new one.

7. See. LOL. I knew I was not crazy. :graucho:
    I think because the bag is so big that it loks great with winter clothes. I dunno. It just works.

Kathy can I borrow your Adele? :roflmfao:

8. No you are not crazy. It's a great point. My Adele has to be babied, of course. I nearly died with the flight attendant told me to put the bag in an overhead bin. I hid it under a blanket. :roflmfao:

9. OT... What was the flight attendant thinking of???:confused1: They got to be kidding??? Put our precious babies in the overhead?:shocked:

10. I would have gotten off the plane.