Who has the Carly in different sizes?

CandyJanney

Squishy Leather!
O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
I just went nuts and bought a Medium Carly khaki/black on ebay (BIN was like 309 nwt, how could I NOT get it??) so soon I will have a Large and Medium. Does anyone else do that? I don't want to feel like I'm going crazy! I REALLY want the Coach Demi in Khaki/black but macys.com and coach.com don't have it in the color I want. :crybaby: Does it even exist?? But yeah, I like the idea of having a bag I love in multiple sizes for multiple things, tell me I'm not crazy! That is all. ;)

I have a medium khaki/saddle and a large cotton/denim. I like having the option to choose between the two sizes. The nice thing about the large is that it can be used as an overnight bag/a school bag/beach bag. The denim especially is very versatile. The medium is great too because it looks quite cute under the arm, yet it still has plenty of room inside for all my stuff.

I have a medium khaki/saddle and a large cotton/chocolate.

Not sure that I would get another - the hardware makes them heavy for a signature bag. Plus, I've got my eye on the all chocolate signature Ergo tote for fall. :graucho: