Who has the Carly in different sizes?

1. I just went nuts and bought a Medium Carly khaki/black on eBay (BIN was like 309 nwt, how could I NOT get it??) so soon I will have a Large and Medium. Does anyone else do that? I don't want to feel like I'm going crazy! I REALLY want the Coach Demi in Khaki/black but macys.com and coach.com don't have it in the color I want. :crybaby: Does it even exist?? But yeah, I like the idea of having a bag I love in multiple sizes for multiple things, tell me I'm not crazy! That is all. ;)

2. You're not. I have a large and want a medium. :shrugs:

3. I have the medium and am looking at adding a large right now.

4. I have a medium khaki/saddle and a large cotton/denim. I like having the option to choose between the two sizes. The nice thing about the large is that it can be used as an overnight bag/a school bag/beach bag. The denim especially is very versatile. The medium is great too because it looks quite cute under the arm, yet it still has plenty of room inside for all my stuff.

5. I have a 2 large and a med. and now I want another med. in chocolate! OY!

6. Yay! Makes me feel so much better! I can't wait to get my medium beauty!!

7. Me too, I don't think we can go wrong either way!:tup:

8. I have one of each: large cotton denim, medium chocolate signature and demi cotton white/chocolate. And I'm banking on a couple more in the next year. :smile:

9. Whoops, how could I forget denim patchwork Carly! I have her in the demi.

10. I have a medium khaki/saddle and a large cotton/chocolate.

Not sure that I would get another - the hardware makes them heavy for a signature bag. Plus, I've got my eye on the all chocolate signature Ergo tote for fall. :graucho:

11. medium cotton and demi leather here

12. I have a medium parchment and a large cotton denim. And, I'm liking the look of that red one.......

13. How slouchy is the medium? I have the small and love it's strength and shape, but in pics of some of the large one's, they don't seem to keep their shape...how about the medium one?

Thanks!!

14. I think the medium is nice and slouchy, it's got a little slouch, true, but it's very attractive!

15. i just received the medium cotton denim! It is so adorable. I am so glad I decided to try the Carly- what a great bag. Now I'm waiting for the large to come.:happydance: