Who has Hermes Flatware

I have just a pair of 'Attelage' teaspoons, in stainless steel. I think they're very Hermes..
The last photo (excuse their bad quality) is the spoon in my favourite limited ed. Iittala mug in almost precisely the same colour as the Tribord ring in the photos - preferably, the mug would have choc/hazlenut icecream in it, but what can you do.. :P

jh2.jpg

jh6.jpg

jh7.jpg

jh8.jpg

jh9.jpg

We received Christofle silver for our wedding, so no need for H flatware, but I LOVE the new super modern patterns....really deco-inspired.

How I LOVE Hermes Maison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just a pair of 'Attelage' teaspoons, in stainless steel. I think they're very Hermes..
The last photo (excuse their bad quality) is the spoon in my favourite limited ed. Iittala mug in almost precisely the same colour as the Tribord ring in the photos - preferably, the mug would have choc/hazlenut icecream in it, but what can you do.. :P

jh2.jpg

Darn. Now I really really really want this one. I'd been strong up until now.

Iittala has made these Teema mugs in turquoise as well. And in October, they do Teema in limited edition RED :nuts: I'm planning on getting a lot of it and then maybe some pieces of the gorgeous Balcons du Guadalalquivir :rolleyes:

...must stop reading tPF... must...