Who Has A White Spy?? Or Seen One?

1. I've only seen them in pictures. Is it really as gorgeous in person? if you have one can you please post pic of you with it. I plan on buying one from personalbuyer on eBay. thanks
  2. I have seen a white spy IRL. It is beautifu. I would get it if I had the cash like that. But I think I would take my chances with the new Metallic Spy.
  3. I had one and sent it back..It was beautiful and so soft but soooo white. Blinding and it would get dirty easily.
  4. i agree. i passed it to get a blk one since it seems so hard to take care...
  5. I also passed on the white spy because it would be so terrifying to put down anywhere, touch, etc. One pen mark and it's over.
  6. I used to own one... Sadly it's gone now in exchange for the petrol spy..
  7. OOOo...petrol spy. I saw one at the Fendi boutique in Singapore, waited 12 hours and it was gone. There were only 3 pieces here, I was told. I loved it. Do you have a picture?
  8. saww one at it was gorgeous, but looked too delicate. i would rather have a bab i did not have to be parnoid over maintenance.
  9. It was a nice white, great if you like the spy bag :biggrin:
  10. Funny, it's on the cover of the NM catalog that I got yesterday, so many great bags in there, including a cute Chanel pouch. Anyways, the Spy looks gorgeous in the white, and I'm not a huge Spy fan