Who has a Reade PM?

1. Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there has the Vernis Reade PM. I saw it on Elux and I absolutely love it in the Framboise. I don't think I would use it until next spring, but you can never start planning too early :p If you have it, what do you like and dislike about it (particularly the size and material of it). Thanks!!
  2. I don't have one but did get to hold one at the store today and couldn't believe how TINY it was!!!:wtf: But VERY PRETTY!!!:love:
  3. I have one in the discontinued Bronze!! I love it. It's a little small but fits my wallet, agenda, makeup case, key holder, cell phone, and ciggs!
  4. I was in the same boat you are just a few days ago. Lots of good answers and pics here:

I got one today, in fraimbose...and I am already thinking about returning it. Thought I had finally decided at the store, but by the time I got home...ack! If I do return it, it will be my first return in years!

Going to wait a few days to decide.
  5. Awww, I'm sorry to hear that you're not 100% happy with the Reade PM, twinkle.tink. Are you just going to return it or will you exchange it for something else in framboise?
  6. It's too small for me. I saw it at the store and saw the size.
  7. Its too small for me too!
  8. Traci, when you have a minute, can you post a pic of your Reade PM with stuff in it in the visual aids, please. It would be very helpful to actually see what fits in a bag that size.
  9. hope these help
  10. Hope these help, will post it at visuals too:

What I carry inside the bag:

It fits 5 cans of tomatoes,(3 stacked up in vertical and 2 horizontal)

11. ^^^
    heehee... in the first pic I was wondering what the canned tomatoes in the background were for.. :lol:

That's amazing - how did you know it would perfectly fit 5 cans of tomatoes!

I really think the reade pm is one of those deceptive bags - it looks pretty small from the exterior - it might be b/c the handles are pretty short? But you can actually fit essentials for the day in there like a larger wallet, an agenda, cell phone, makeup, hand creme.

12. LOL...honestly I never carried 5 cans of tomatoes in my reade..
    It fits 5 cans perfectly...
    I figured it's easier for other people to relate..:lol:
  13. Very funny!! :lol: - gives a good idea of how roomy it is though :graucho:
  14. i have one in pepperimint.. its GREAT lil bag
  15. I've been thinking of one for YEARS in all those lovely vernis colors...but the size always holds me back. Just too small, and they just have to go and make the PTI wallet such a big handful too...it would stuff up the Reade in no time :sad: That said, the Framboise is the perfect color for such a cutie bag :smile: