who has a pic of cruise black reissue ?

chanelobsessed ...i tried my chanel boutiques, Europe & even US ..no luck :sad:
but who cares :nuts: i looove everything chanel :heart::heart::heart: & the dark red is TDF am absolutely getting me one :love: , i prefer the purple over the green but let us see them IRL ;)

:heart:

Chanelle, there are indeed 2.55s for cruise but not for 08C. Distressed white patent 2.55 for example was released for 06C.

Sounds like your SA may be talking about this 2.55 - distressed black leather, not metallic or patent, with silver tarnished chain. I love this 2.55 and it is my favourite Chanel handbag:flowers::

i looooove it:heart:
i hope it is the one my SA is talking about ... :nuts:
:heart:

here is what I by mistake posted in another thread lol:
hi ladies! I tried to put together as much info I could concerning the upcoming black reissues:here's a list of the swatches posted by aliceshek:
Quote:

chanel255.jpg

1. first top it's the blk metallic distressed re : I know for sure it's coming with both bright silver and /or gold h/w. there are posts by Fers in the main chanel forum who bought it with S/W and also saw it in Paris with G/W-I remember having seen it with g/w too in one of the lookbooks recently posted
2.the 4 bottom swatches are definitely non metallics.these must be the normal distressed reissues which btw have a shine but not a metallic one-just like the anniversary reissue -OR it could be that Chanel will release them in a kind of a more shiny leather as we've seen on the dark red
Apart from the dk red I don't remember seeing any info on their codes or when they will be released -I guess shortly though
I'm linking in a thread from the shopping subforum which is referring to the release of the normal distressed black and the white with GOLD vintage(tarnished) H/W!
the leather is referred to as classic crackled which is the normal distressed reissue leather!
info is in 1st post (#1 and #2)and from the prices they should be 225 and 227 .I just hope it hepls!:yes:

NM 2.55 '08 update
progress.gif

Chanelle, there are indeed 2.55s for cruise but not for 08C. Distressed white patent 2.55 for example was released for 06C.

Sounds like your SA may be talking about this 2.55 - distressed black leather, not metallic or patent, with silver tarnished chain. I love this 2.55 and it is my favourite Chanel handbag:flowers::

This is the handbag that I am looking for except I want it in the gold hardware. Does anyone think there are any left out there? I really love the Madem turn lock vs. the classic CC turn lock

Giiiiirls THANKS for all YOUR help :heart: we don't have to worry any more ;)

AM now waiting the DHL man to be arrive with my treasure :heart: :yahoo::woohoo::love:

vikianderson: don't worry sweetheart , they're all reissues at the END :heart:

MIffy27 ..it's weird huh :confused1:

chanelobsessed i got mine from chanel boutique dubai , the black with g/h is the most chick/elegant reissue i've ever seen :heart:

& difinetly will post pics:flowers:

Have you received your bag yet Chanelle?
So get this I find out that the reissue I wanted is a shiny metallic black as opposed to the matte distressed calfskin I have my heart set on...can anyone tell me where to get it??