Who has a Legacy top handle pouch?

1. looking to find someone who can tell me just how small this bag is. Comparison pics would be great. TIA, Carla

2. I have one from the last time they were sold (last fall) and they are not very big, really. It's a great size for going out to a concert or club, or nice (but not formal) party, but way too small (at least for me!) for daily use. I mostly just look at mine because I think it's just too cute. :smile:

3. I also have the one from last fall and it will fit a wristlet, my phone and iPod, some makeup and that's about it without completely stuffing it.

When I'm using my legacy stripe bags, I usually just keep it in my Katy bag with all of my other stuff and then pull it out when I want to run out just for lunch, dinner, drinks, etc. and don't want to lug the whole tote. It's not really a day-in-day-out size but is a cute little bag when you're out for the evening and need more room than just a wristlet.

4. i recently bought the legacy stripe in this bag and love it!!!
    to lengthen the strap a bit to fit better over my shoulder i purchased a brass extender that matches the brass on the strap perfectly...at ace hardware!!!!!
    now it fits great....i can use it as an everyday bag but with less inside...although it will fit wristlet, phone, small brush and a skinny minny.
    i just had to have this bag in the legacy stripes...so unique, beautiful and special!!

5. i m thinking of asking my bf for it for my birthday!!

6. I have one. It's small but holds a lot. It has my wallet. mini skinny, Ipod Nano, asthma inhaler, and my compact and lipstick are on the outside pocket with a business card holder. Here are some pics of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, I dont have any comparison pics for you.

7. Can you describe the extender better? or take some pics?? I bought one at the outlets for $55 but I can't stand a bag I can't fit over my shoulder!!

8. I love that bag, it is so adorable.