who has a golden tooth, big grin & sweet eyes!? -toOoO cute!!-

1. hell:huh::huh::huh: all.. miss u:love:

got them for my 25th birthday (it was in 27th of Dec)

i hope u dont mind my Chloe choco edith loaf modeling them here :sweatdrop: since i dont have a large LV bag.. well not yet that is :p

they are so darn cute!! :heart:

enjoy the pics :shame:

ps: for those who know me.. i am sorry girlz i am still not cured from embedding million smilies/emoticons in my posts!! working on it though!! lo:huh::huh:ool

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jack_lucie1.jpg chloe_jack_lucie.jpg jack_lucie_chloe.jpg
  2. I love your keyring, very pretty!

3. :wtf: 5yaaaaaaaaaana :wtf:

4. ohhh! pretty! (i love your chole bag!)

5. cuteeee, congrats

6. Cuteness!

7. aww jack and lucie are gorgeaus, especially on your chloe bag!!
    CONGRATS.. hehe its ok about the smileys, they are too cute

8. Congratulations.

9. congrats! i love your chloe bag! (she is most certainly welcome in the lv forum!)

10. awwwww thanks all.. sweeeeeeeeeet comments!!
    God i was gonna convince peachie (my Grafitti Peach Pochette) to model them.. but it just didnt look right with keychain! so thanks for welcoming chloe.. :shame:

Hey Chloe.. u know i showed them to my niece.. she is 3 years old.. when she saw their faces she laughed so hard!! they are just way too cute!!

11. Too cute! Congrats!

12. I :heart: It~ I want someone to give me one too! Congrats!:yahoo:

13. I've been wondering who these Jack and Lucie characters were. I have to say, I think those are a-dor-a-ble! They make me smile, just looking at them. And, I really love using the smilies, myself. Good purchase!:heart:

14. congrats!

15. thanks sweet all again..:love:

u know what? i like the possibility of someone staring at them while they are dangling from my bag and then smile!! i love that feeling!! loool

i recall once when i was a teenager.. i wore this cute t-shirt with a very very angry looking cat.. and then a writing underneath the pic saying: "i am smiling!"
    i remember wearing that in a canadian airport.. and ppl were sometimes smiling at my face when they noticed it looool i still have that shirt :p