Who has a Dooney and Bourke?

It's the zip-zip satchel from the Nile Collection. It's a red/hot pink. I am going to try again later to upload a photo. It's the same look as the Alma... I didn't know at the time that it was a knock off of another design. And I don't know if that would have stopped me from buying it. It looks awesome with everything from jeans to black eve-wear. And it holds a ton!

It's nice to see that others have D&B on this forum!! :rolleyes:

Oh, I know what you're talking about. That is a nice bag! And it's definitely not cheap, imho. I think you got a good designer bag to start with.

I have 5 of them that I have bought in the last 5 months. I love Dooney and Bourke bags! I have 2 of the extra large signature sacs, some hobos, and a satchel. I also have a coach and a Louis Vuitton. LOVE them all! I plan on buying some more D&B in October!
Monica

Pursegrrl- I've heard about AWL being a great bag, but I also hear it's very heavy. True? quote]

Yes, it's a little heavy but not unbearably so. I never stuff my bags to their fullest so it wasn't a big complaint here. more positives than not...zip top which I need, looks great, holds up wonderfully in bad weather with no worries about water damage...

I had the same IT barrel bag in white but I ended up bringing it back because some girl in school bought the same one after i bought it, and i had the zip compact wallet in pink but i lost it while grocery shopping!!!!!!!!

Cowgirl, I'm thinking of getting this one in the Alto leather. So many brands have the dome shape (Hermes, LV, YSL, etc.) why not and it's such a pretty bag. :flowers:

I just looked up the zip zip in the Alto leather... It looks great! What color are you thinking of getting? It's an awesome bag - I am very happy with the quality.

Sadly - I've been trying to upload a photo of my nile zip zip - but I can't!!! If anyone knows how to explain "optimize and resize" to a luddite like me - please do...:shame: .

cheers

I bought my one and only Dooney & Burke last December while watching QVC one night. I didn't have a white bag and the host kept saying they were in "limited quantities" so I jumped right in and ordered. I am pretty happy with the quality and price (as I got "extras" with the bag) and got a lot of compliments on it when I wore it this summer.

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/14/a09414.001?$moreviewmain$

I have a few bags from the all weather collection. When we are having terrible wet weather, I use them instead of my more expensive designer bags. Oddly enough, I tend to get compliments on them and not so much on the designer bags. I don't think many people where I live have designer bags other than Dooney and Coach. We have two Coach outlets here.

I have two, but I barely use them as much as I use my coach/LV bags. I still adore them and I know I'll always keep them because they were my first "upscale" bag purchases.

I actually have 3 and I haven't carried any of them in about 2 years. It isn't that I think poorly of the company, but they have become quite juvenile, but I must admit that I probably will think less of them after seeing them at Target.

I own some D&B wristlets and i really like them. Yes, they may seem like they are made for "teeny boppers or preteens" but i still like them, but yet again i am not that old. The only thing i have against DB is they seem to be heavier than let's say a Coach wristlet.

I don't have one, but if I saw one that I really liked, I would get it. I think some of the designs are cute, and the quality is pretty good. I am just not into the monogrammed DB over most of the bags, but I have noticed more attractive leather bags, rather than mono.

i have several D&B bags i do still use them but i will never buy another D&B again especially after those bumble bee bags(what are they thinking?) and love dior now anyways