Who has 2+ mahalas

1. Especially after seeing Hubba's champagne bags, I'm convinced I need a 2nd mahala. And so begins the campaign. Id possibly like a different leather than the white one. A dark color would make sense too, but its not set in stone. I dont favor the patent ones because I already have a patent ramona.

2. I have the electric blue Mahala and I want another one too! While I don't mind patent, I think I'd get more wear out of the shiny leather bags. Plus, I think the patent is kind of still. I really love the purple, black w/ gunmetal hardware, and the cognac. Such a tough decision!!!

3. I have the electric blue Mahala and I want another one too! While I don't mind patent, I think I'd get more wear out of the shiny leather bags. Plus, I think the patent is kind of stiff. I really love the purple, black w/ gunmetal hardware, and the cognac. Such a tough decision!!!

4. The purple really interests me. Its a great substitute for us who missed out on the electric blue. The cognac is gorgeous, but not sure it would flatter my skin tone. My skin is similar, it might look weird.

5. I think the purple mahala might be a good choice. The liquid patent plum bags are very gorgeous, but they are more of a fall/winter kind of bag. I had thought about purchasing one, but I wasn't sure if patent would look dated too quickly.

6. love2travel, I love your white Mahala. I definitely do not think buying another is overkill. I have a Mahala in black with gold hardware and one in silver with silver hardware. I use them both quite a bit. I also own a red Maddy which I love:heart:. There are some great choices for Mahala colors right now. I don't see how you could go wrong!

7. The black one is really sexy. I cant remember the last time I bought a black bag, which is weird. Ive been buying every other color. But its about time for one, and the mahala is so hot with its suede. ahhhh!

Ive never seen the silver! Wait, I think I saw a stock photo but it wasnt a good pic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. 2 or more is never too much... I have the electric blue mahala (wish I love:heart:) & purple mahala ...... and the cognac maddy ...... :yahoo:

9. love2travel - Wow, that visual parade of Mahalas was just the perfect close to my day. :drool:

I have the Cognac LP and it is beautiful. I would definitely add to my Mahala collection if the opportunity presents itself. :graucho:

ps - aren't these smileys fun?

10. :wtf:

11. :roflmfao:

12. I totally have Mahala envy! I think the suggestions of the purple Mahala are great! I'm loving deep purple handbags - very rich, yummy, and versatile.

Good luck!

13. My perfect wish list would be the python Mahala followed by the white Anaconda Mahala. OMG - that feels like perfection. Now if only I could get my hands on the python first . . . hmmmmmm :yes::yes::yes:

14. Start swimming! :roflmfao:

15. JC Las Vegas has the cream python one at 50% off as of a couple of weeks ago... not that I'm looking or anything :nogood:.

Good luck. I just want one Mahala :crybaby: but need to save money for my unborn child to eat...