Who ELSE loves the movie Eurotrip?

1. I decided that's my most favorite movie ever!

I never saw it when it was in theatres, but I remember renting it once and I fell in love with it.

It's so quotable. (And "Scotty Doesn't Know" just gets stuck in your head!)

Jenny: Sorry to hear about Fiona. She's a whore.
    Scott: Well, that's very sweet of you. Thanks.

Hooligan: So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!
    [laughs]
    Cooper: Wow. You guys are on a completely different level of swearing here.

Cooper: Oh, here it is. Bratislava. Hmm. Capital of Slovakia. Oh, here's a fun fact: You made out with your sister, man!

Donny: [singing] Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me do it in my van every Sunday. She tells him she's in church but she doesn't go, still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know!

[after taking a drink of Absinthe]
    Jamie: I gotta say, I'm not feeling anything.
    Cooper: Me neither.
    Scott: Sober as a judge.
    [to a hallucinatory green fairy]
    Scott: How about you?
    Green Fairy: I'm not feelin' a goddamn thing. This Absinthe is BULLSH:censor: T!

Scott: I'm in love with Mieke.
    Cooper: Okay, okay, you know what? I was actually expecting this, and frankly, no, listen, I'm flattered that you picked me to come out to first. And don't worry about telling your folks, 'cause I think they already know.
    Scott: No, you idiot. Mieke's a girl.
    Cooper: No, no, no, I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the girl. Sometimes you're both the girl.
    [pause] Right? Right? That's hot.

Jenny: So you just go around Europe sleeping with every woman you meet?
    Christoph: No, please, Jennifer. It is not like that. I also sleep with men.

2. I do! No kidding, that song has a very catchy hook! I think I watched that movie tons of time when I got it on vhs:p

3. Eurotrip is a great movie- I never wanted to see it but one day I was at a friends house and I caught the ending, I laughed so hard I had to buy it on DVD.

Even my 5 y.o. sings along to Scotty Doesn't Know!