Who else loves the Giant Hobo?

Oct 14, 2006
I love it so much! I definitely want it for my next purchase, and I actually like that it doesn't have tassels. The tassels on mine are completely ruined from toteing it around Paris nonstop for four days... I would be nice not to have to worry about that! I love it in aqua. It's funny because I didn't like gold hardware at first - and I still don't to some extent, on some bags- but on the hobo I love it! :drool: What is everyone elses opinion?

I really want to get it in aqua but afraid it will be too big, i'm only 4 feet 11. does anyone have pics modeling it who is about my height?

I love love love it!!!!!!!! I have it in Aqua and am thinking about more colours! I agree I love the fact it actually has no tassles to get ruined, i wasnt a big fan of GH but am now sold on this bag!

I LOVE the giant hobo. I'm not a fan of the GH on most bags but I think it actually looks really good on the hobo. I'm saving up to buy one (hopefully in a couple weeks). Now I just need to decide which color to get...