Who else is sick of Juicy Couture?

Other moms here will agree, I'm sure......

Juicy Sweats are 1) practical, and 2) flattering....EVEN to slightly pudgy mommy bodies!

I'm well into my 30s and feel younger when I'm in Juicy Sweats (I have two tracksuits, both are the plain velour kind with no embellishment). They make my butt look good and make me look skinny. And when you have a mom-body, those are VERY important requirements! Plus, when you have two little ones running amok, sweats are THE absolute best thing to be wearing....it's a bonus if the sweats are CUTE too!

Yes Juicy sweats are everywhere, but who cares! If they're comfortable AND flattering....double score! I'm a mature woman who is comfortable in my own skin and with my sense of style, and I don't need to make an specific effort NOT to be a "sheep" -- I just wear whatever I dang well please, trendy/popular or not.

Honestly, I've never been a huge fan of Juicy Couture, especially the stuff that has HUGE logos all over it in gaudy colors, like some of their bags. But some of the sweats are pretty cute, I'd wear them... just wouldn't spend a ton of money on them.

i loveee juicy. im guilty of the logo but its only on some of my t-shirts. all of my sweats are just normal and the only logo is the J pull zipper which most people in my school think is a J for Jessica (my name). i think wearing juicy and lacoste is just like wearing a big hollister or abercrombie logo. so whats the big deal ?

I love juicy t shirts and the track suits seem to be nice. I don't own juicy track suits, but I do own victoria secret tracksuits. Matter of fact I just bought a new one a few minutes ago, in red. I think track suits are very comfortable and I am a college student so they are great for the days when you don't have a lot of time to get dressed in the morning. I don't wear them all of the time, but they are very comfortable and convient when running errands.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I wasn't necessarily refering to EVERYTHING Juicy Couture, but I'm sure you've seen the tracksuits that do say Juicy Couture almost everywhere you can put it. And as far as your last comment, I do think that the "status" bags like the Paddington, Balenciaga, and monogramed Louis Vuitton bags wear the person because (at least this is my opinion), if someone wears something so gaudy that it is so obviously one specific designer then it does wear them because all you see are the clothes, not the person inside them. I don't have a problem with monograms, just as long as they're not "Look at me, look at me" huge. And I never said that Juicy Couture was only for teenagers, although I've never seen someone over 25 wearing the brand.

It's my impression that you may be experiencing the "chav" thing that we have had in the UK for a while. (people who can definately not afford anything designer, buying and wearing bad fake, especially LV, Burberry, Gucci and Juicy and thinking that they look wealthy because they believe that everybody else will think that the stuff they have is actually the real thing).

That is one of the reasons that the Nova Check design does not show up too much now in the Burberry designs unless it is inside the coat or bag.

If people can afford monogrammed 'it' bags then they should be allowed to carry them, and likewise with comfortable Juciy tracksuits! If its real, then no problem - its the cheap, bad fakes I have a problem with.

I went in their store in Vegas and they had a lot of really cute clothes. You couldn't tell it was juicy except for the tag on the inside. I just think they are waaaay overpriced. I would buy it on sale though.

I think juicy is the tackiest label ever, this does not apply to everything they put out of course. =-/ I honestly don't think bringing regular sweats into the "mainstream" is something to be proud of. =-/ Besides, there are both classier and better cut comfortable and similer clothes from other fashion houses.

I never liked them and neither did my daughter. I think they look trashy. I lived in Orange County for many years and Juicy clothes were referred to as sooo "white trash". But, to each his or her own I guess. Theres something out there for everyone.

The first time I saw Juicy, I was at Bloomies in Florida and fell in LOVE with the Country Club terry line. Why? The color. Grass green. And I bought all the pieces I could find in my size. And I'm closer to 40 than 30. Do I care how much it costs or the labels? No, I loved the color and fit. Great for throwing over a swimsuit and running to the store!
And I own a pink and green Juicy bowler bag. I love the colors and the shape. I also buy really obscenely priced bags and things I find in antiques stores or vintage clothing store and estate sales. I don't go by a label, but the look and feel of a product.
As a matter of fact, one of my all time favorite things is a pink needlepoint floral bag I picked up at an antique mall for all of $17.00.
The point? Wear what you love, regardless of label or status or cost. If you love it, that's what counts, not what someone else thinks!