Who Else Is Guilty?? Do U look at banned Users Old Posts?

1. Today I saw "sofa king banned" under Nirodha name...

And I couldn't resist reading his old posts... LMAO

Its kinda psycho...:p but its funny reading the drama....LOL

Anyone else do this...:shrugs:

2. haha, nice to know that I'm not alone :nuts: ... I'm always up for a good taste of drama :graucho:

3. Ok, then I will feed you it...

I think your LV collection is Fugly!! JK LMAO:roflmfao:

Its actually gorgeous!!:flowers:

4. Guilty!

5. what does it mean if someone is "sofa king banned"? does it mean they can't post anymore? because i feel like i see a lot of posters with the "banned" sign under their name but they're still posting... or maybe they just got banned recently?

and what gets you banned? (Nirodha literally asked for it, but it was a retort to something.)

6. I think we are lucky to have such great Mods, that they will step in before things go way out of hand.:yahoo:This is not the case on other forums.
    But....I must confess, I do still sneak a peek at what has been said.:shame:

7. I've never done this before, but I did look up Nirodha and I don't see what was so controversial about his posts.

He did say he didn't like Megs bag (which I thought was hysterical) but I didn't see the garbage that fills a lot of these posts. You don't have to agree with what everyone says or buys or thinks. What's the big deal?

8. im guilty i think its kinda funny, especially when someone freaks out and has to get there last word in, love it when they say stuff like you people need to get a life, because if they weren't banned your know there asses would still be writing on here and are just mad! to funny!

9. YES. I LOVE the drama!! Ohh, does that make me a bad person? :sad:

10. I don't think the issue was not agreeing with everyone, it was the way they went about it. He/she could have used a little discretion. They had an argumentative undertone and seemed to be insulting.

11. I had no idea there was a way to look for specific people who'd been banned.

12. I don't care that he didn't like my bag!!

He was banned for one month- for continually being rude in every post. Anyhow, he ASKED to be banned. If you ask, I will do it :yes:

13. Banned users can not post any longer. They can still browse, but they can not post or view attachments, PM, etc.

Posters typically get banned for spam. That is number 1 cause of banning. We leave other members for quite some time, asking for them to be more polite and follow our rules, which if they do not will result in their being banned.

I would say we are very fair when it comes to banning- I am a softie anyhow.

14. :roflmfao: livinluxuriously_lila was one of my favorite ones. I still peruse her posts from time to time when I need a good laugh.... yes, I'm guilty of it too.

Megs, you're a softie, but you can kick @$$ when you need to, this is why we ah-dore you!

15. Yes you are :heart:!!! If I were you I'd be waving the ban ax much more violently for some goings on!!