Who doesn't like the new Epi colours like me?

I see that I'm not alone - some ladies doesn't like these colors too. I don't understand that they have made 2 colors too similar. I miss a blue Epi!
My SA told me, that LV don't sell very good the Epi with the SILVER hardware and that a lot of customers miss the golden hardware. Me too, I don't buy an other Epi bag because of the silver hardware (except my red Alma).
And the new colors with this silver hardware are so ugly for me - but it's just for me. I like more the understated and classic bags. And the new Epi colors with silver I don't like at all!!
I know that a lot of ladies like the new colors and the silver hardware too.
But in Switzerland the customers aren't happy with the silver hardware..:nogood:

I don't like purple that much either, but for some reason, purple is a very popular color this year in everything- bags, clothes, accessories.

I like the epi leather with the silver hardware though. It matches with my outfits & jewelries.

However, I do like the Amarante color in Vernis. It's beautiful and reminds me of the nail polish color called Vamp in Chanel. I am not fond of the Violette color in Vernis.

I love purple...but I think I already have too much color. It can go well with a California wardrobe, but here in NY, so many people just wear black everyday...My wardrobe is just already so colorful that a black or white bag is enough.

I do not like them either. Which is a great relief for my credit card:P. Epi is my favourite leather and I like every other colour, but these purples are too intense and tacky. I miss a sunny yellow.