Who does not have a speedy??

Don't have one yet. but planning to get one by this summer. What do you guys think of blue epi speedy? or should I get the tangerin orange one? I like the epi leather better than mono cause not too many people have it :smile:

I am so confused about it! I don't have one. I don't have any real designer bags that are worth mentioning,(priced over $500!) I do love the style but I am always so mixed about wearing labels like that.

I know the LV symbol is a true classic and do I lust after the bag daily, I just don't know about owning and carrying one around (for myself that is. I think it is gorgeous on all of you but I don't know if it fits my personality). But is sure is growing on me daily!

I confuse myself. I have been so close to buying one since I started this forum. But I always prefer not as popular items. Like boutique shopping (which gets expensive too) but I like knowing there were only 100 made.....

I go back and forth. I am so confused. Knowing me, I will probaly give in and get one, I'll let you know if I do. So if anyone is selling theirs, let me know! :smile:

^^ I say if you love it, get it.

I have a 35 and 40. 35 for everyday and 40 for overnight stays or short trips. I can use the 35 for overnight stays too instead. I never thought I'd get a handheld bag and I did.

Florence said:
Don't have one yet. but planning to get one by this summer. What do you guys think of blue epi speedy? or should I get the tangerin orange one? I like the epi leather better than mono cause not too many people have it :smile:

Exactly my thots too. Myrtelle blue is super versatile. If I want a Speedy someday, Epi is more likely it.

I don't have a Speedy. I love the look of it and probably will get one in the future, but I really can't see myself using it a whole lot since I'm so used to shoulder straps. Still, the shape is so appealing...and that little lock...:love: I imagine myself switching to a Speedy for one night after we've called the babysitter.:lol: