Who carries the Black Metallic Reissue 224

I got mine in Long Island, NY at Hirshleifers. They also had the light silver in 224.

I didn't really look for it, I just kind of walked in and saw it.

Attachments

• 224model.jpg
    224model.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 224mb.jpg
    224mb.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 155
Just trying to see how limited that size is...... I love it, but it's small for me and the price! When they are limited you just don't have alot of time to think about it.

I just saw one at Chanel South Coast Plaza over the weekend. IT is veyr small, you could only fit in your essentials, and I don't think even a wallet would fit into it.

Saw one today at Palm Beach boutique. It is very small. I would go with the wallet on a chain in black metallic. For the money you can actually fit more because you dont need to have a wallet.

Saw one today at Palm Beach boutique. It is very small. I would go with the wallet on a chain in black metallic. For the money you can actually fit more because you dont need to have a wallet.

I can actually fit a small tri-fold Lovecat wallet, cell phone and lipstick with no problem. The Wallet on a Chain is only for DL and CC's right? I always need my cell with for my kids.... I've seen the Wallet on a chain but never looked inside. I'll check the Reference Library and see if I can find one! I would only use it for nights out and Vegas trips when you want a small bag. The only thing that's getting me is the price for how little it is. How often would I really use it, I don't know for sure.