Who are your style icons & who are the anti?

I Love how Jessica Alba dresses, but she is getting very thin lately. Also, Reece Witherspoon is very classic.

Can't stand Britney and the rest of the ones already named. Paris looks like a Barbie on crack in Vegas imho:Push:

Audrey Hepburn is my favorite style icon of all times, but as far as a present fav I would have to go with Jennifer Aniston or Gwyneth Paltrow.

Antis-Olsen twins, Britney Spears, and Victoria Beckem. I am not even sure VB knows how to smile, she always looks constipated.

Audrey Hepburn is my ultimate style icon. I like people who have a classic sense of fashion. When you look at their pictures, they don't scream 1984-Year of the Leggings.

If you look at pictures of Audrey, she never looks dated-always stylish.

I feel the same about Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Grace Kelly, Jennifer Aniston.

Anti: Basically the under 25 crew the makes every issue of Star or US Weekly.

Oooooh, I Love this question!

Icons: Jackie O, Marilyn Monroe, my Mother. I also like Gwyneth Paltrow, Gwen Stefani (I like her style on her, but I couldn't get away with it) and Jessica Alba's gettin' up there too.

Anti: Hmmm, never gave it any thought. However, everytime I see Mariah Carey, I thing to myself "that girl needs a new stylist". Okay, my Anti is Mimi (sorry Mimi fans:flowers:)

Hubby wants to play too...

His Icon: Pat Riley
Anti: Woody Harrelson (sp?)

fashionista7 and i must share the same brain...i was about to post the same exact thing!

i'd add...

icons: grace kelly, reese witherspoon

and it's not just because i've been told i resemble grace kelly :smile:

Style: Gwyneth Paltrow, Audrey Hepburn, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Marina Rust(contributing writer for Vogue)

Anti: Similar to other people have mentioned like Britney, Paris, etc.