Who are hermes owners:

I read somewhere on here (told you I had been lurking LOL) that she is away on a holiday with no internet access and would be back on the 30th (I think).

Wait till the 2 of us Aussies get going on here....you ain't seen nothing yet LMAO!!!!:graucho:

I read somewhere on here (told you I had been lurking LOL) that she is away on a holiday with no internet access and would be back on the 30th (I think).

Wait till the 2 of us Aussies get going on here....you ain't seen nothing yet LMAO!!!!:graucho:

...That's the official version: She's really on an exotic desert island with Mr. Lau, prancing about on the beach in her thong.....:supacool: LOL!

We know!!!!! You should have seen her and Serenity Now. Speaking of which, where is that girl? Throw in WongNumber and you had a 6 page hijack and a cultural lesson on Australian language and culture.