Who already has the NEW Red timeless classic caviar/lambskin?

The new red timeless classic--who's in?

1. Bought the Red Caviar Jumbo!!

2. Bought the Red Lambskin!!

3. Plan to get the Red Caviar

4. Plan to get the Red Lambskin

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The new red seems to very popular but other than just loving it I'm wondering who actually has bought one.

Lambskin or Caviar---which is more popular.

I personally prefer the red caviar jumbo
  2. I have one on the way and can't wait to have it in my hands:yahoo:

3. just got mine today.. the red jumbo in caviar !!!! its gorgeous and the chain- is great- i love the look..although i will say the chain is really noisy- IMO
  4. CONGRATS! Can't wait to see pics:p

5. Mine is waiting to be picked up in Canada (we're just over the border in Michigan). It's the large caviar.
  6. I have the red caviar jumbo - I love it. But...if I could my hands on a red lambskin jumbo, I'd be in heaven.:heart:
  7. u mean the large caviar is available now??? :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: can't wait to get my hands on one!
  8. I have the red medium lambskin, am waiting for the red jumbo caviar aswell.
  9. It's available in Canada.
  10. I have 2 Red Caviar Jumbos :p just to be on the safe side if something happens to one of them.
  11. Wow that is awesome:yes:

12. No way. Are you serious or joking? :nuts:
  13. I have only seen the lambskin east west flap in the boutiques here :s Would love to see a medium caviar and lambskin IRL!!! :love:
  14. I am waiting on the red tote with modern chain in red which wasn't on the poll :smile:
  15. My red caviar jumbo should be here any day... I need to call the SA who helped me to make sure!!