who all sees a leprechaun?

1. Hahahahahaha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was hilarious.
  2. hilarious.........

my boyfriend loves youtube to death....seriously obsessed, especially with the juggernaut one (which i don't recommend you watch if you don't have a stupid sense of humor and if you're offended by profanity)......
  3. I like the lady who is wanting her pot of gold! That and the Leprechaun pipe is pretty amusing.
  4. Great stuff hahaha !!!
  5. geez. mine too. it was actually him who showed me the leprechaun thing.
    he and his roommates walked around for weeks saying 'DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?? I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, B****!'
  6. omg bethany....my bf and his roommate do the same thing.....he even has a link to it in his AIM profile.....it's non-stop "i'm the juggernaut, b****"............he seriously needs to move on :lol:
  7. omg. I think acid has infiltrated their water supply.
  8. Heh, love the guy in the bulletproof vest, but don't mess with the little people, they exist and thay will Bite Your Buttski! :lol:

my friends recite this ALL the time.

"It could be a CRACKHEAD!"

LOL. I love the amature sketch.
  10. LOL My husband plays guitar and records music...anyways he sampled this awhile back into a song of his. Its really stupid, but hilarious!
  11. Gotta love the leprechaun flute. :lol:
  12. would love to hear that!
  13. Heehee :biggrin: leprechauns 4ever :biggrin:
  14. Oh my god...was that a jock? Was that a real news cast? That was hysterical! I love the African American guy with "flute" from his Irish ancestors! LOL LOL
    That was sooo funny!
    Thanks for the laugh