Whitebus: Pros and Cons.

When I first saw it after Rose posted a pic., I thought 'Wow, that really epitomize what Hermes is all about, dress-down luxury, discreet and luxurious at the same time.' Anyway, here are some pics. hope you gals enjoy them.
Orange:
LOIRE BOUTIQUE - ƒƒ[ƒ‹ ƒuƒeƒBƒbƒN _ŒË(ƒGƒ‹ƒƒXAƒVƒƒƒlƒ‹) -
Red:
LOIRE BOUTIQUE - ƒƒ[ƒ‹ ƒuƒeƒBƒbƒN _ŒË -
Ostrich Blue:
30cm Brown:
30cm Black:
LOIRE BOUTIQUE - ƒƒ[ƒ‹ ƒuƒeƒBƒbƒN _ŒË(ƒGƒ‹ƒƒXAƒVƒƒƒlƒ‹) -
Vertical Black:

Sorry, can't help with the Japanese language :smile:

Can someone help with translation?

Just googled tthe whitebus and some korean websites came up and did the FX rate. Works out to about EUR2,500 ... but please double check as we are fully aware of how incredibly 'reliable' some sites can be.

omg....I LOVE the brown with contrast stitching! Beautiful. Now that I think of it, I THINK I saw one today in San Fran! Black though.

ERIC.......very chic bag. I think you'd love it and it looks like it would suit you well, too...

Love Laura Bennett's in Project Runway. Not sure but it looks like Noisette Box. (Oh how I'm craving for Noisette Box anything...) As far as I know, the Whitebus comes in 40cm, 30cm, and 21cm although I haven't seen any 30cm in recent years (Rose says it is discontinued). I've seen it in Box, Togo, and Chevre de Coromandel.

I really love my Whitebus - it's raisin box and it really is the perfect work bag. It's classy and practical at the same time. It can fit files and accessories and the front pocket holds the cell phone and pens ... it's great!

laura's was HOT she was so dressed down sophistication, it fitted her!
i would LOVE one in white, potiron, or that bleu ostrich, or any pink... if its really 2500, i would die cause it looks like a GREAT bag for that price...