White with gold or silver hardware

Silver or Gold hardware do you like best with white classic flap

1. Silver

2. Gold

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Gold or silver hardware works best with white classic flap?

I only have seen pic of white flap with silver hardware but not the gold one. any one have pic, pls?
  2. I like both, do I have to choose one or the other?
  3. Their both extremely pretty. I dont believe Chanel made white with gold hardware recently. Because white is a seasonal color - almost all seasonal colors only come in silver for the past year or so.
    Unless you want to wait another year or who knows when I dont think you can get a new white with gold. Anyways I maybe wrong but my point is their both just as gorgeous. Might as well get whts available now
  4. Oh as for pictures their all over eBay. :smile:
  5. (two thumbs up for Silver)
  6. Definitely SILVER all the way! It looks great with the white! I think Yorelica is right about the silver... I haven't seen a white with gold HW in the store for awhile - it's been a few years.
  7. I like both, but white with silver is a little edgier and more modern. White with gold is more classic and elegant. Depends on your style.
  8. Silver defintely gets my vote!
  9. i agree, great description!
  10. That was my search mission this spring. I wanted a white caviar classic bag with palladium hardware. I will try to take a pic of it for you.
  11. SILVER is my favorite.... but they are SOOOOO hard to find (white caviar that is).... good luck!!!
  12. My vote's for silver... only because I think gold looks better (and reminds me of classic Chanel) with the black!
  13. I have the white caviar east/west with the silver. I :heart: the combination:yes:
  14. I think there I know where there is a white caviar with silver :smile: hehe
    I was offered one a couple weeks ago but I decided to wait !
  15. they are both pretty. they give the bag a totally different look. the gold i think dresses the bag more. the silver makes it more versatile.