White Wisteria Spy - pics

1. Isn't this Spy beautiful?:love: I'd love to get it, but I don't think white is a great color for the northeast. I'd probably get more use out of a darker color, but this one really caught my eye. What do you think?
    [​IMG]
    I love that the hardware is silver and not yellow gold.:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only thing I don't like about this bag is the price:cry: $2,836.:push:

2. That is a stunning bag!

3. Lovely, but going to be very hard to maintain.

4. it is a beautiful bag. But white color is hard to maintain and since it is expensive bag, you must feel hurt when you spot the dirt on the bag even it is just a tiny bity one.:rolleyes:

5. This bag is gorgeous and on sale now at Harvey Nicks marked down from £1500 to £1000. I was really tempted but like so many others have said, the colour looks really high maintenance and really not something you could carry every day.

6. That is the best looking Wisteria I have seen yet!

7. I saw it @ the store the other day and it is BEYOND GORGEOUS IRL!!! I wanted it so bad but ended up with metallic spy instead.:graucho:

8. God that's so gorgeous! I lovve wisteria spy's...and always love white bags. perfection.

9. omg its gorgeous! and i dont really like spies *sorry all*
    it reminds me of christmas :biggrin:

10. This Spy bag is exquisite!

BUT, I have seen the white Spy in person and you must know that it is a true white. It is not an off-white. For me, this really limits it's usefulness because I wouldn't use it after Labor Day. But, I'm just funny that way!