White Suhali arrived!

1. Hello everyone,
    I tried to post phots of my new ourse, but was not able to secondary to the file being too large. Anyone have any pther suggestions. Apparenty, my pics were 671KG, and the max allowed is something like 244. Anyhow,I'm very pleased. Everything was superb, from the packaging to the final product. The color is gorgeous, it's a bone cream color, not stark white. Thanks for your advice!
  2. You can try uploading pictures to imageshack.us, which is what I do. They have links you can copy and paste, and there is no limit to file size.

Congratulations on your white Suhali, isn't it divine? :smile:
  3. Congrats!!! Which style is it?
  4. Ooh I can't wait to see it! I also use a photo hosting site and they automatically resize your pics for you. It makes it really easy you just copy and paste.Also curious what ya got? :cry: V
  5. white is my favorite color in the suhali line, nice choice!

Now I'm curious what style it is =)
  6. Congrats! That's my dream bag!
  7. Can't wait to see pics!!! I :love: suhali line!!!
  8. What style did you decide to purchase? I adore the white:love:
  9. i can't wait!
  10. I'm curious about the style too :biggrin:
  11. You can resize it with photo shop. I'd love to see it!
  12. [​IMG]

This is a test to see if I downloaded these pictures correctly. I'm not sure if I did it right. Let's see...
    The shoes are a birthday gift from my wonderful sister :smile:
  13. SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!:nuts: Congrats!:love: I love the Suhali collection....next on my list, it's stunning, EnJOY!!!!:love:
  14. Beautiful bag! :love: Congrats.
  15. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! It's so gorgeous....didn't see the rest of the pics, I replied so fast!:lol: LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the shoes! :love: