White rock and chain flap **Pics**

:lecture:

Jenn...no more modeling photos allowed!! Actually, no more photos, period!!! VeryVeryVERY bad for my back account.

As usual, you are stunningly gorgeous (umm, hello can I PLEASE have your figure? AND your collection? k, thanks) and your new bag is TDF!! Blah, blah, blah.

:winkiss:

Jenn! LOL! Do I hear the sound of a rock and chain flap knocking at your door? Can we please have more modeling pics of you? I'd LOVE to see some w/your new navy flap and black cabas! :yes: You're gorgeous AND tall! Can I please have some of your height, so I don't have be in heels all the time? ;) Pics please.:cutesy:

Jenn! LOL! Do I hear the sound of a rock and chain flap knocking at your door? Can we please have more modeling pics of you? I'd LOVE to see some w/your new navy flap and black cabas! :yes: You're gorgeous AND tall! Can I please have some of your height, so I don't have be in heels all the time? ;) Pics please.:cutesy:

That's not the rock & chain at my door, that's ME knocking on your closet to beg and borrow...will trade height for bags :graucho:

PS - I have posted in the Action thread JUST for YOU!! Per your request yesterday ;)

That bag looks gorgeous on you! Congrats on your beautiful bag! I wish I could see a rock and chain IRL ... in Canada, we always seem to get some of the new styles in so much later than in the US!