White rock and chain flap **Pics**

Thank u mademefifi, sjunky13, gucci fan, roey, blew415, aprilvalentine, kaka, south, xstacyx, Mel, gunatherlips.

Kristi: :nuts: Holy moly, you did well! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Pics please! :heart:

Molls: Thank u! The pearls are silver toned, because all of my bags have silver h/w.

luv4bags: I'm not sure of the length, but they are part of the classic line. They are silver toned and retail for 695.00 plus tax.

Irishgal: Thank u! I've seen your pics and you are a stunner!

Jamie: Get it! I know you love white bags and this one will look gorgeous on you! ;)

Bellabags: Thanks! Hmm, I think you should get both.:graucho: The medium classic and the large rock and chain are different enough to justify having both. The large rock and chain is much larger than the medium flap AND the chains are different, so you're good to go.

OMG Jenn, this looks so gorgeous on you!! :nuts:
What a wonderful bag, it makes a lot of sense that you couldn't resist this lovely bag!

Now make sure that you won't forget about this beauty when you put it in one of your closets.....:graucho:

you look amazing!!! just gorgeous with that bag. Totally off topic question, but I was wondering where you usually shop (casual and professional wear)...I absolutely love your sense of style, and I just got my first internship so I definitely need tips on professional wear! TIA

Thank u Coldplaylover, sheanabelle, bag.lover, iqaganda, sammiekat, Farah, RoseMary, holycow.

Beautylicious: Thanks. LOL, believe me I won't forget about this one. :P

evychew: Thank u! No designer clothes for me, I like to blow my cash on Chanels. I usually shop at Banana, ZARA, BCBG, Bebe, the Limited, Ann Taylor, etc. For professional wear I usually do a pencil skirt w/a top and heels.

anghelq: Thanks! I'm 5'3, but I'm always in heels so technically I'm 5'6-5'7. This is the large size and it's about the size of a jumbo flap, but w/more depth. I *think* it was 1975.00 or 1995.00 plus tax, I'll have to check when I get home.