White Riki 50% off

1. Hi ladies:

Don't know if anyone is interested, but thought I would post. I was browsing jimmy choo's site and it looks like they have put the white riki on sale for 1/2 price. The price shows 1600 on the sale page, but if you add it to your cart, the price goes down in half. I am up to four Jimmy Choos this month so I have to be good and resist this one.

2. Pretty pretty bag. Thanks for posting lionlaw.

3. I am waiting for the next sale. I too must be good! A white Riki? Hmmmm:angel::devil:

4. Well, gulp, I took the bait, hook, line and sinker :wtf:
    Looks like I ordered the last one :sweatdrop:

5. yo so did it. congrats. you gonna make so many heads turn. :upsidedown:

6. Thanks, I needed some reinforcement here :girlsigh::flowers:

My new Jumbo Chanel just arrived yesterday.
    I am an addict! :shame: :lol:

7. At least you have moved past the denial phase....;)
    (send me pics of your new Jumbo, so I can live vicariously through you!)

8. I almost did it yesterday. I had it in my shopping cart and then DH walked into the room...delete. I'm glad you got it so I can't!:crybaby:

9. So sorry if you were going to order later :s
    At least this great find went to a fellow PF'er! :jammin:
    I'll let everyone know if they actually have one in stock to send out. :sweatdrop:

10. I did the same thing, but then stopped myself. Must resist until sales in Dec/Jan.

11. Congrats chicbags! I love the Riki in white. Please post pics and let us know how you like it.

12. I'm glad you got it chicbags. It took away the temptation...please post modeling pics. I don't think I've seen a white Riki.:tup:

13. Oooh, I saw that bag too but I'm holding out for the black watersnake ring bag, hopefully on sale. :yes:

You got GREAT deal on such a pretty bag, I'm so glad a tPF girl got it! Please post pics when you receive your bag....I LOVE the Riki! :girlsigh:

14. :smile: