White PST.. To Sell or NOT TO Sell?

1. I currently have a white PST but when I received it.. I found out that love the white GST more than the PST. But I'm not sure about my feelings for my white PST.. There are times that I wanted to give up on it but sometimes, it tells me not to. What should I do? I really want a white GST but if I keep, that would be weird if I both have a white GST and white PST.. Help!!! :crybaby:

2. can you tell me why you don't like the PST??

3. if u wnat to get the white GSt then just sell it...

but if not, pls dont...beause the white PST is so cuteee!!! i looked for that, but i couldnt find one..so i bought the black one instead

4. Because I want a Pink PST! LOL… I think the Pink is cuter or maybe I just don’t have any satisfaction..

And I really want to buy a White GST.. and have double doubts on my White PST…

5. Thanks for the help guys! I decided to sell it since I really don't use it that much and have an eye on a new one... Great help! :biggrin:

6. Keep :smile:

7. well if you gonna get the white gst then i guess u can sell the pst
    then get the pink pst as well :smile:

8. If you aren't going to use the PST that much then I would sell it...

9. post pics of your pst!

10. yes, pics

11. i really love the white pst but i think if you are leaning towards the white GST, you should sell it..lol and maybe even get the pink pst (SO ADORABLE!) i was wondering, is the white pst hard to keep clean? im thinking about getting a white pst or gst..but worry it'll get dirty.

12. Pink caviar is pretty, I already own something in pink caviar and love it so I am very happy to have found my white pst today. I think it would be very nice to have the pink pst and white gst, I think that's a good solution.....

13. Pink and white are both cute!! You should get the PST in pink and the GST in white! Problem solved! hehe

14. I don't think you are allowed to put eBay links here, but I may be wrong.