White Prada Tote

1. I love white bags and have been wanting one for a long time now. I really do like this one.

2. I ADORE white bags - and I'm definitely getting one this year. Don't know whether to wait to see what else is out there or not. This leather looks great and I like white and silver. Any other suggestions?

3. Prada does have some new one coming out too. maybe you should wait.

4. [​IMG]

Maybe this one will be available in white. Jill posted this pic in another thread. I think if i recall correctly Prada will have a white one similar to this but with the dragon gold harware and a chain in the front. it is TDF.
    I hope Jill can post a picture of it here so you can see. Prada Mommy, where are you?

5. Jill, i hope its ok that i posted ^ this picture..

6. I saw Jill's post and love this bag - wonder where she got it and if it will come in white? I don't really care for the dragon hardware though.

Jill, any suggestions???????????????/

7. see i actually love the dragon HW. i think its what makes the bag. but not to worry you will find one.look at me, i have been searching for who knows how long and i am not given up...lol

8. LIB..My Prada store in NY has all these bags in white.I use SOnia at Prada broadway store..If you PM me your email addy Ill send ya the pics she just sent me

9. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll pm ya.

10. Oh, Lib i am happy for you. i will forwarn you, they are very nice.

11. Email sent..Let us know how you make out!

12. :yahoo: . You are the best Jill. Lib, please let us know how you make out and on what you decide on. I so hope you find what you are looking for.

13. I'm on my way to NM this afternoon. Maybe I can find the black one to help with the decision.

14. I like that one, Lib, but this one really caught my eye.:drool:
    It's on BG's website. It's probably a bit too large for my tastes, but definitely lust worthy. :graucho:

[​IMG]

PS: Are we still on for the 27th?