White Patent Or Black Wid Black Patent B Bag Pls Help Nid Decision Asap

1. :confused1: :confused1: I NID TO DECIDE ASAP ON WAT TO BUY REGARDING B BAG I WANT D WHITE PATENT BUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? BLACK OR WHITE / THE ONLY THING I LIKE BOUT PATENT ESP. THE WHITE IS ITS VERY EASY TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN COMPARE TO OTHER WHITE MATERIAL LETS SAY WHITE CALF LEATHER, I HAVE A WHITE CALF LEATHER FERRAGAMO I RARELY USE USE IT CAUSE ITS REALLY DELICATE, MY DARK PANTS STAINED THE BACK OF THAT BAG WHEN I :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: CARRIED IT AROUND ON MY HAND. PLS NID HELP ON DECIDING

2. I love the white patent, I think it really suits the B bag, and like you said its your preferred colour.

I also agree, because it is patent, it would be easier to keep clean than a regular leather.

Go for it ;)

3. I agree... especially for summer~

4. Can't go wrong with white patent in my opinion. I love white and cream but they are so hard to maintain in the nappa, calfskin, lambskin etc. Imagine how carefree you would be with patent!! I say go for it! ;)

5. I think the only white bag I could own should be patent (easier to clean)...
    So def : White Patent !!!!

6. I guess I'm going to be the only person to say black with black patent. The reason for this is that white patent has a tendency of yellowing over time. Also, I like the contrast of the black leather to the black patent. But I do agree that with summer coming up, it may be a moot point. Good luck though and please post pics when you do buy! :heart:BL

7. Actually I never knew that the white yellows over time. I completely agree with BL then.

8. DOES THIS REALLY HAPPEN? CAN YOU POST A PIC OF A WHITE PATENT BAG TURNED YELLOWISH? GOD I HAVENT THOUGHT OF THAT? IT WOULD REALLY BE HELP ME A LOT IF YOU CAN POST A PIC, CAUSE SPENDING 1000 PLUS DOLLARS ON A BAG ISNT A PALTRY SUM SO MY DESICION SHOULD BE RIGHT AND THANKS TO YOU GUYS WHICH HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFULL ALREADY.

9. Bagnuts, yes I have heard of the white patent yellowing over time, which is one reason that I am a bit turned off of it. I don't have a picture, though. I don't think this is a problem limited to Fendi bags.

If you could not post in all caps, that would be nice, too. Thanks!

10. You know what, white patent will probably yellow, esp if so many people are saying it could. I have some white patent shoes (they're not designer) and they have yellowed a bit on the edge. Hope that helps you make a decision.

11. OMG, now i remember i have white patent slingbacks from japan not branded but not cheap, anyways the reason why it got yellowish spots because of the kikoman soysauce while i was eating sushi!!! i brought it to the shoe cleaning shop they said they can clean it a little bit but they will not able to remove it, but when i got it back it didnt look so bad i still wear it on parties dining out, cause nobody would notice the yellowish spots from a far unless they look at it 5 inches away from there face.

thaks

12. BagNuts - Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of this, since I don't own any white patent bags, but there was a big discussion on this fact on the Chanel forum. It's just something that comes with owning white patent. I would definitely do a search about this. I wonder if it's due to the exposure to light that causes this reaction. Good luck!!!

:heart:BL

13. thanks for the reply, it would help me a lot if we could research this, anyways thanks again

14. Black with black patent.