White or Black Multicolor Better with Patina?

Which color better white or black multi with patina?

1. black mutlicolor

2. white multicolor

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am buying a multicolor white alma or black speedy from my boutique, and I was wondering which color looks better to you all with patina? I am thinking the white would be ok with an orangy patina and that the black looks better new, but I am not sure. Please take a minute to give your opinion. Thanks.
  2. Well judging by the last thread based on a black MC with dark dark DARK patina and it's negative feedback I would say White is your best choice!
  3. Yeah, that did look horrible, but I think white or black would look bad with patina that dark. I want to keep it about 2 yrs give or take.
  4. true but white can become a base for colour.. ya know?
  5. I think the White multicolour looks absolutely gorgeous with patina!! The golden honney colour takes a lot of time to develop, but then it's fabulous! Makes everyone turn their heads to the bag, much because the contrast is soooo chic, and then because it's a LV afterall! When I see any white MC with patina (which is extremely rare here... an authentic LV, I mean) I feel like go and congrat their owner!!
    You go for the white Alma!! And... love her!! You'll certainly fall in love with it's patina as it develops! Don't just sell it after two years..... most of the LV experience has to do with patina on vachetta (Lisbon LV manager's words). But then, if you don't really like patina... you should consider another kind of bag.. like an Ivory Epi or something.... (It's GORGEOUS, by the way!)
  6. my vote goes to white mc... cos black mc is already, well, dark. so white mc will look better with patina due to the contrast. white mc is prettier on its own already imo.
  7. i voted white mc :smile:. i adore white mc alma more than black mc speedy.
  8. I have always been leery of patina with white....its what is keeping me from getting the damned azur keepall I think it looks sooo hot but I think I only think it looks hot because of the plae vachetta. That being said I do actually believe the white MC looks better with the light patina then the black.
  9. I voted for the black I prefer this color and I think it will look fab with patina
  10. I never really like the black MC so maybe I am a little biased. I think a darker patina will complement a white MC better.
  11. my vote goes to white.
  12. white. alot of the black MC's with patina i've seen didn't come out too nice.
  13. both!
  14. black with patina makes me go a little yucky yuck

but then again that will be the ULTIMATE go with everything bag hahahahah black brown and all the colors ;)

15. I think both look OK....but I only like black MC...so that's how I voted LOL