1. OMG this bag is sooooooooooooooo HOT i love it!!!! Can't take pics till tomorrow morning because my bf is around............ keep your eyes out!!!!!
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  2. I can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!! OMG, we are all hiding from our boyfriends.
    I bought a bag last week and got it shipped to my home. Somehow I don't know how to break it to him when he sees me carry it nexxt week!
  3. I just usually tell him its an old bag that he forgot about .....:graucho:
  4. I can't wait to see it. That might be my next bag. I saw it in an ad and fell in love.

5. How exciting! Can't wait to see! Congrats on a beautiful bag! :yes:
  6. :roflmfao: this sounds all so familiar!
    congrats on your lovely bag and post the pics as soon as you possibly can!!!
  7. Can't wait to see pics!!!
  8. Here it is!!!!!!
    modernchain 001.jpg modernchain 002.jpg modernchain 003.jpg
  9. She's Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!!!!!
  10. Gorgeous. Love it!!!
  11. Beautiful!!!

12. Hahaha.. OMG, I know.. My bf is a plain guy who has NO IDEA about brand names!! He asked me "whats louis vuitton?" the other day.. and he has NO IDEA about Chanel .. He only knows of Coach!!!

So when I use my new pricey purchases.. he wonders why I'm so protective of them.. he would say.. "It's just a bag!"
    :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
  13. Congrats!! IT's pretty!! Are you going to spray the bag to protect??? I have a MC Flap and so worried to get it dirty......
  14. No. I never spray any of my bags, i'm usually pretty careful and Chanel told me that if i need to have some spots or deep cleaning done they will do it for me.
  15. Oh it's beautiful!!