White MC Fringe Bucket and Speedy in Boston

1. Hi Ladies and Gents. I was in Boston yesterday. At LV in Copley Place, those two pieces were available. I had not seen them prior to yesterday. They're both so fun looking IRL. Someone needs to buy one of these pieces, they have to go to a good, happy home.

Also, they had the three dif't mono lockits along with a suhali lockit PM in brown (don't know the name of the color). Lots of Vernis pieces in noisette.

The store looked well-stocked in comparison to the last time I went in early July.

Alas, I did not purchase anything for I am banned from LV purchases until the Damier Azur line arrives in stores.
  2. fun! i should be in boston in the next couple of weeks, hope they're still there.
  3. I saw the white fringe bucket today at Valley Fair in Santa Clara and it is GORGEOUS!!! It was a little smaller than I thought, but if I had the cash, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!
  4. In reality the fringe is to die for
  5. OH wow! They didn't hae the fringe when I was there last. I wish I could have seen it IRL! Well, I am going to go again the third week of August, hopefully I'll be able to see one of them!
  6. yep i went today... they had the fringe and the brown lockit you saw was from the nomade collection that they are pushing for women...
  7. At first I thought the MC Fringe was a little too over the top for me but the more I see it, the more I love it.