White LV L'Aimable VS White Chanel Classic Flap

1. both are fabulous bags.
    but given the chance to buy only one, which would you choose?

2. Chanel!

3. white chanel classic flap bag
    (photo: my-personalshoppers.net)

and

white lv l'aimable
    (photo: eluxury.com)

chanel white style.jpg L'Aimable Suhali.jpg
  4. Wow, so tough. This is probably one of the few instances where I would choose a LV over a Chanel...

5. Suhali L'Aimable. No contest. Suhali leather is absolutely exquisite.

6. LV...I like that one much better based on the pics.

7. They're both so cute! The second one was the one I was looking at earlier today -melts- That's a tough one :/

8. Hands down the LV suhali! In my opinion I think its more rare when you see any LV suhali bag than chanel!:biggrin:

9. They are both amazing bags! I ...don't know. I think the LV, But I would carry both. I'm no help. Good taste tho!

10. incidentally, would you ladies buy and use-regularly a white bag? or would you, as much as possible, NEVER purchase a white designer bag?

11. I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. I think in this instance the LV Suhali will be easier to keep clean than the Chanel lambskin.

12. Lambskin.. is insanely hard to keep clean. While the LV would be easier to keep white I think the Chanel is much nicer looking. And it woul be divine in caviar leather !

13. I :love: the Chanel

14. Lv

15. i so agree. in this case, which i may add is a very tough decision, i would choose LV L'aimable. it is a stunning stunning beautiful bag:love: