Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
I know - I should know this......

what leathers come in white?

togo
clemence
boxcalf
swift

I'm after a white 28 sellier kelly. I need a sturdy leather. What would you recommend?

g'day love! I'm glad when you see that combo I come to mind! Like when I see ANYTHING black here in Sydney in a SEA of colour, I think fondly of my HG.........

I don't think I'd like an Epsom Kelly, O........would Togo be my best bet? I love Swift, hmmm.......

anyway, I have a while to think, they've stopped taking orders for this coming Podium. (thank GOD!).

i was told that white only comes in epsom and clemence now. I've got both and I recommend epsom. For some reason white in clemence feels chulky.

GF, IN BOOOOX! That must be TDF! :drool: (why am I so in love with box? what's my problem?)

Tuleh, I have never heard that chalky thing issue, I am so sorry, a sloutchy white t.clémence kelly in white was one of my next on the list...:sad:

GF, don't know enough about the leathers... just thought I'd throw in my 2c I like harder leather for smaller bags, gives them stature. The larger the bag, the softer the leather, to give them a luxury quality.

Trama, I've seen pics of a soft 35cm white clemence Kelly... it was TDF!! I can see cradling a Kelly like that in my arm!

I have to say, in white, epsom is my choice, then togo if I saw it as a choice. I would be worried that in box calf, the marks and stains on white would be more obvious!