White Julia or Quilted Blake?

1. Hi guys. Need some more help. I returned my patent chalk Elise because didn't want to chance the color turning to yellow over time. Decided to stick with leather in white. I brought home a Julia which the SA told me was a new style. I had gone in there to look at a quilted Blake, but they didn't have any - just the non-quilted version. I saw that I can get a quilted Blake online at NM. What is your opinion? I wish I could post pics, but I am a computer dummy:sick: and don't know how. If anyone else can, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

2. I love the Blake. It is so functional and fabulous looking! Go for it!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. They are both great bags but if pressed to choose, I think I'd go with the blake. It's so gorgeous in that color with the quilting, and I love the gold hardware with the white!

4. That's what I was leaning towards. I am going to return my Julia and get the quilted Blake. Thanks.

5. Okay, 1 more question. Would you buy the Blake or the Venetian in white?

6. I like the Blake better than the Venetian, only because I don't like the idea of having to open the "belt" to get into the bag. The Blake also has those nice compartments.

7. Thanks Pseub. That was on my mind. I am getting the blake.

8. ooooh! i'm jealous! i've been drooling over the white qulted blake for some time now. please post pics when you get it!!!

9. Georgiegirl, great choice! Love the Blake! Pics please when you have it:smile:)

10. White blake.