White Frange Speedy *PICS ADDED*

White MC Frange Speedy, Custom Mini Pleaty/Charms, or Neither, but I suggest.........

• White MC Frange Speedy

• Custom Mini Pleaty/Charms

• Neither, but I suggest a....................

Results are only viewable after voting.
I still like the fringe speedy. (don't have one though) Like you I prefer the black, it seems to bring out the charms more but the white is still lovely.

Fringe speedy for sure!!!!!! I love mine and I don't regret getting it :yes:

As for the condition, before sending it in for repair, I'd definitely try to see if they can get you a new one first. When my store called me in to pick up mine, it had some flaws too, but it was the only one they had in the store. So I took it home first, but then it started to bug me, so I took it back to exchange for another one a week later, which turned out to be a better color combo too!!! I am very happy with it :smile:

Fringe speedy for sure!!!!!! I love mine and I don't regret getting it :yes:

As for the condition, before sending it in for repair, I'd definitely try to see if they can get you a new one first. When my store called me in to pick up mine, it had some flaws too, but it was the only one they had in the store. So I took it home first, but then it started to bug me, so I took it back to exchange for another one a week later, which turned out to be a better color combo too!!! I am very happy with it :smile:
Regretfully, there are no more new ones available. :crybaby: When I was considering getting the bag, there were only 2 or 3 left in the US. As of today, apparently all are sold. :yucky: Therefore, I will probably keep this bag. One spot on the canvas should be easy to remove. I was told that the leather spot could be replaced. Also, the charm should be fairly easy to repair. Missy Fringe is going overnight to Houston tomorrow for a little nip/tuck. I haven't packed her up yet, cause I enjoy looking at her while I can. :roflmfao: Hopefully after her "work" she'll be styling...............:wlae:

Yay!!! Glad to hear you might be keeping her!!!

It sucks there aren't any other new ones... but LV should be able to fix her up and make her look new again!!!

As much as I love the Custom Mini Pleaty, I would go with the Franges Speedy in this case. I mean like a TPF'er said earlier... "more bang for your buck!!!"

Keep your Frange! The Franges Speedy in white was my first LV and I don't regret it. Plus, although I like the look of the pleaty, I think I would get very tired of those dangling charms clanking and scratching tables, furniture etc--not to mention catching on clothes and car doors.